This is from October 12, 2004:
Yesterday my brother IM'd me something that he had just received from a coach of his. I have read it or had it read to me a total of five times now and have been unable to keep myself from laughing out loud each time. The coach is a teacher and the following is an actual assignment turned in by one of his students and his reply to the student:Print this post
YO YO YO YOU TRIPIN
by: Student
THIS ONE DAY I WAS CHILLIN AT THE PARK AND THEN I GOT BLOWN UP WHITH A WARHEAD. I WAS LIKE WHUT. IT WAS FROM GERMANY. AHHH I SAID AS I LAID ON THE GROUND THAT'S ALL I COULD SAY I WAS HURT. WHEN YOU HAVE A WARHEAD FALLOUT OF THE SKY ON YOU THEN TALK TO ME. WELL WHEN I REGAINED MY COUNSNIES I LOOK INSIDE THE MISSLE AND SURE A NUFF ADOLF HITLERS BODY WAS INSIDE. IT WAS CRAZY. THEN I ROLLED IT HOME. THERE WE STUDIED IT TO LEARN MORE. THEN HITLER BROKE OUT AND STOLE MY BIKE. I BEAT HIM DOWN GOT MY BIKE BACK AND BURIED THE MISSLE.
My [the teacher’s] response:
This was meant to be a TRUE personal narrative. I don't deny that you believe this really happened, but I have trouble finding truth in it. Example: even if Hitler really was in the warhead that blew you up, and even if he really did steal your bike, I have trouble believing that you actually beat him down to get it back. I think he could take you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment