While Oct. 1 is technically the official date I start paying, I actually have the apartment now! I got to see the empty space for the first time on Friday. As of now, all that I have in there is a lamp. The plan is to do some moving in during the week and hopefully finish up the major moves by the weekend.
But what really matters to me is that I was able to get Time Warner scheduled to come in Thursday night to set up my cable and internet connection—the real necessities for living.
There's a lot to do between now and being moved in, including finding/buying furniture and whatever else I need, but it should be a fun week as I start trying to get situated in my new surroundings.
I'll keep it brief right now as football and sleep are competing for my attention. But it's official. I have the key. I've been in the empty, brown-carpeted pad. Matt's apartment exists. Now I just need to put my stuff in it.
Print this post
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment