The countdown is now down to less than a week. Still, the reality of the move hasn't fully set in—mostly because I'm procrastinating in packing. I have several boxes upstairs, but they remain empty. I just haven't been able to bring myself to start packing up my things to take them from my room to my place.
And some of the things probably won't make the move at all, including my posters. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to decorate the place, but I probably won't use all the posters I have now, including a Bo Jackson poster that is copyright 1989. I'm not sure about the Hulk Hogan light switch either. But I'm a nostalgic guy. It's going to be tough—probably tougher than it should be—to keep anything behind.
The nostalgia kicked in again yesterday. I was basically bedridden all day, sick home from work after getting next-to-no sleep the night before, so I popped in my Boy Meets World season one DVD. I don't care that I'm 24 now, I love that show. And yes, I'm a total sap for Cory and Topanga.
In other news that's not really news, my pinky-tip remains unfeeling (see previous post). But I am feeling better. I'm not quite 100 percent yet, but I felt good enough to make it back onto the treadmill tonight for an abbreviated workout.
Hopefully I'll have some exciting apartment related news in the near future so I can keep this stream-of-consciousness meandering in check, but then again, I might just continue writing these random posts for the heck of it.
Leave your comments below.
Print this post
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm very disappointed to hear that the Hulk Hogan light switch did not make the move. That is your room's trademark. Oh, and nobody is too old for Boy Meets World. I just realized that I can't secretly steal DVDs from your room anymore and I'm not happy about it.
Post a Comment